Why a Community Bounty Program?
After introducing CanYa.io to the world our next exciting step is to announce the CanYa Community Bounty Program! The community bounty is designed to give early backers of CanYaCoin a “token” of our appreciation; these tokens will be CanYaCoins (CAN).
CAN tokens have intrinsic value through trustless hedged escrow smart contracts and can be used to directly pay for local and digital services. CanYaCoin will finally bridge the gap between the crypto-community and the general public by allowing you to convert cryptocurrency into real world services.
CanYa’s community bounty will have access to 2% of all CAN tokens in our rewards pool, meaning there will be a possible 400 000 tokens up for grabs! At the final ICO price this is a huge $100 000 (USD)! All bounties will be given out after the ICO.
How do I participate?
Firstly, head over to the CanYa-io Telegram and get involved with the community. Our Telegram is where questions about bounties can be asked, submissions to the bounty can be made and weekly questions will be posted. Please join the Telegram, then either join our second community discussion Telegram or message @Will_CanYa
From there you can select the bounties that fit you! Have a love for writing? Write a blog about CanYa! Have a buzzing youtube channel? Give us a shout out! Any approved bounty submitted will count towards your CAN distribution!
There’s no individual cap on bounty contribution but there are a few rules:
- Most social media, content creation and BitCoinTalk signature bounties can only be claimed once per week.
- Translation cannot be done using Google translate – this will disqualify the contribution.
- No spamming bounty submissions – If a bounty is claimed more than once it will not count towards your overall bounty score.
The bounties and their rewards:
Translation bounties enable more people to read and research our BitCoinTalk posts, website and whitepaper. Importantly, please don’t start a translation without discussing it with us over Telegram. Jump into Telegram channel and either join our community discussion channel or message @Will_CanYa
- BitCoinTalk Thread: 1500 CAN
Languages still left for translation: Japanese, Korean, Spanish
Languages completed: Indonesian, Vietnamese, Russian, Turkish, Mandarin, Hindi
- Website: 2500 CAN
Languages still left for translation: Mandarin, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
Languages completed: Indonesian, Russian
- White paper: 8000 CAN
Languages completed: Arabic, Bulgarian, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Russian, Spanish
- Proofing translated content: 400 CAN
- Continual moderation of Bounty translation: 500 CAN per week.
NOTE: Translation bounties can only be claimed though Telegram, signup for the CanYa Telegram here, then join our community discussion Telegram channel here or message @Will_CanYa about bounty details.
Content creation bounties gives CanYa more exposure to the community while allowing the team to reflect on the community’s perspective. To participate, your content creation must:
- Be at least 250 words in length
- Contain at least one link to https://canya.io or other CanYa related content (blogs, bounties, whitepaper etc).
- Be publicly accessible (no paywalls)
- Be original content
We encourage our community to participate in our bounty program by playing to their strengths. You have many options to choose from to contribute to the bounty program:
- Original content:
Original blog/article: 1000 CAN
Quality blog/article: 1600 CAN
**Excellent blog/article: 2000 CAN
- **Blockchain or Cryptocurrency news outlet coverage: 4000 CAN
- **Mainstream news coverage: 8000 CAN
- Youtube Video with at least 500 views: 1000 CAN
- Youtube Video with at least 1000 views: 2000 CAN
- Youtube Video with at least 5000+ views: 4000 CAN
- Youtube Video with at least 50,000+ views: 15000 CAN
- **Explosive Youtube Video with 100,000+ views: 25,000 CAN
Most content creation bounties can only be claimed once per week (excluding those with **). If in doubt, ask us on Telegram.
Claim original content bounties here.
Bug bounties offer some of the biggest CAN returns but will require some digging! For those looking for a deeper understanding of our smart contract code this is a great place to start, simply comment for small improvements in Github and you’ll be rewarded. For larger bugs or security issues a substantial amount of CAN will be rewarded; so get bug hunting!
- Useful comments & small improvements on Github: 1600 CAN
- Non urgent bug for Github & website: 3000 CAN
- Smart contract addition or bug: 15,000 CAN
- Critical bug in code or security flaw: 40,000 CAN
Almost everyone has some form of social media account, meaning almost everyone can get involved with this bounty! These bounties utilise your existing social media account; the more likes or exposure you can get, the more CAN tokens you receive! Special bounties can be created for those who can reach a large audience. All accounts will be audited and syndicate liking is not allowed!
Each post must contain at least one link to https://canya.io or other CanYa related content (blogs, bounties, whitepaper ect).
The CanYa community question is a unique part of our community bounty program, this allows the CanYa community to direct our ideas and goals. We will read through every submission and reward the most insightful or helpful comment/suggestion!
- Weekly prize for our favorite answer: 1000 CAN
Weekly community questions can be answered here.
Our BitCoinTalk signature campaign allows users of BitCoinTalk to earn CAN just for posting! Users must have posted at least 5 times and must have the signature activated throughout for at least a week. (We are relying on your integrity but will be checking these accounts at random times so no cheating!)
Our Bitcointalk thread
- Jr. Members & Members: 500 CAN
[b]CanYa – Autonomous P2P marketplace of Services [/b] || [url=https://canya.io/][b]ICO[/b][/url] || [b][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2295074.0]ANN[/url][/b]
- Full Members: 800 CAN
[color=#0489B1][b]CanYa[/b] [/color] [b]- Autonomous P2P marketplace of Services[/b] | | [url=https://canya.io/][color=#0489B1][b]Initial Coin Offering[/b][/color][/url] | | [b][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2295074.0][color=#0489B1]Bitcointalk Thread[/color][/url][/b]
- Sr. Member & above: 1500 CAN
[td][b]Autonomous P2P marketplace of Services[/b]
[b] [url=https://canya.io/][color=#0489B1]Initial Coin Offering[/url] | | [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2295074.0][color=#0489B1]Bitcointalk Thread[/url][/b][/td]
Claim BitCoinTalk signature bounties here.
So what are you waiting for?!
Get involved and start earning CAN tokens today! Make sure to get on telegram, subscribe to our newsletter and follow our blog for updates.
For all the latest news and updates follow us here:
- Contribute to the CanYaCoin ICO here: https://sale.canya.io
- Telegram Announcements: https://t.me/canyacoin
- Telegram Community: https://t.me/CanYaCommunity
- Website: https://canya.io
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/canyacoin
- LinkedIn: https://au.linkedin.com/company/canya
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CanYaCoin/
- Hello World Blog: CanYaCoin – An ICO with a mature product, not a hopeful idea